Wellll, in 10 years...
- I want to be able to speak (almost) fluent Swedish
- Have a clothing/shoe line
- Live/visit in New York (maybe just visit...)
- Get married and have a baby girl and name her Noa (LOVE THAT NAME!) but if it’s a boy, something European like Stefan or Hugo (Hugo Boss, hehe).
- Live in a pink castle (I have my connections)
- Learn how to make macaroons correctly and learn how to color them beautiful colors, not poop green.
- Learn how to use manual mode on my camera without like messing up every time. What does apiture mean again?
And well, that’s all I can think up right now... If you would like to check out these two bloggers who are doing the challenge with me, here are there links.
And you might notice how they are like on day 12 and I’m on day two and that is because I don’t like being pushed with my writting. And I have strep. Well, Good night ya’ll!
(Dont remember source...)