Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 1.

ok, so! I am back from China. It was amazing, but I was getting homesick so I'm glad that I am home :)

DAY 1
I woke up at 4:30 am and by 5:15 mom and I were headed to the airport. My flight took off at 8:00 and it was headed to Seattle where I would meet my cousin Lexi. 


Lexi and her mom, my aunt Brenda, picked me up and since we had like 7 hours in Seattle before our flight to China left, we took the subway to Pioneer Square. We were going to go to the Pike Place Market. 


The Pike Place Market had everything from little stores containing art to bakeries. For lunch we ate beef samosas and....


homemade donuts :)


We saw handmade bouquets that were just beautiful!


We also saw the very first Starbucks. It was very busy. We then headed back to the airport where we meet 7 more relatives, including...


my some how related cousins, Abby (next to me), Ana, and Even. 


12 hours later, our crew arrived at the Beijing airport and the journey began. Since it was 9:00 pm in Beijing, we headed to our hotel (the best one of the whole trip!) and went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing experience for you! I was browsing through your work and think it's just exquisite. I'm a freelance clothing designer and love to see young women rockin' their talent! Keep it up! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for leaving a comment! *internet hug* They make my day!!!