Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas Ornaments #1

I have been hooked on this bog called Retro Mama. She has a tutorial for these christmas ornaments that are little houses.

WARNING: They are so much fun to make. Beware you may make 10.

Ok, so her’s a photo of her’s:

You can find the tutorial here.

Here’s is mine! 




This is the first christmas ornament I have made all this year! I’m calling this Christmas ornament #1, and the next one #2, etc.

Even though we’re not even to Thanksgiving yet, I can still plan right? :) 
-Hannah

4 comments:

  1. They are sooo adorable! I've seen x-mas items in stores already and ~this~ holiday is not here yet! Have a good weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo incredibly cute! I like yours better!!! Great colors and fabric choice!! And NO...it is never too early to start planning for C'mas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little houses! I'm jealous of your fabric/color combinations, so beautiful! Well done :))

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for leaving a comment! *internet hug* They make my day!!!